WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
COMPUTER SYSTEM SERVICING
This is an introductory course that leads to a Computer Systems Servicing National Certificate Level II (NC II). It covers seven (7) common competencies that a student ought to possess:
1) application of quality standards,
2) computer operations;
3) performing mensuration and calculation;
4) preparation and interpretation of technical drawing;
5) the use of hand tools;
6) terminating and connecting electrical wiring and electronics circuits; and
7) testing electronics components;
and four (4) core competencies, namely,
1) installing and configuring computer systems,
2.) setting up computer networks,
3) setting up computer servers, and
4) maintaining and repairing computer systems and networks.